The LAC Platform announces the following Call for Consultancy
Lessons learned and contributions of key communities and populations to national responses to the defense and promotion of human rights in Jamaica, a Jamaica’s case study
To document the experiences and perspectives of key stakeholders in Jamaica during the process of construction of the Five-Year Plan on Human Rights and HIV
Profile of the Consultant:
- Bachelor’s or postgraduate degree related to social sciences, humanities or related.
- Experience and knowledge on issues related to civil organizations and other sectors related to health, human rights, gender and interconnected issues.
- Experience in documentary search and review.
- Experience and technical capacity for analyzing technical documents.
- Knowledge and experience in the Global Fund procedures and policies of the Global Fund.
- To be involved and/or well-informed regarding the Caribbean response to TB, Malaria or HIV, and the dynamics of organizations and communities in the region).
This consultancy will be developed in Jamaica and the consultant must be a Jamaican resident.
- Applicants must send their Curriculum Vitae along with a letter of intent explaining the reasons why he/she considers to be the right person to carry out the consultancy. The documents must be sent to the following emails with the subject: Jamaica Case Study to
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org .
Deadline for reception of CVs and letters of intent: September 21th, 2020 at 23:59. (Time of the South Pacific Coast).
- CVs and letters of intent received before deadline will be reviewed by the Coordination team of the LAC Platform; the candidate fulfilling the profile will receive an acceptance announcement via email by September 23th, 2020.
- The person selected for the consultancy will sign a contract starting on September 25th, 2020.